Overseas newsPothwar.comDailyNews

USA; Kallar Syedan; Family in USA protest at allegations of their father being poisoned in Kanoha

مرحوم والد کی موت طبعی تھی، رضا فاروق ولد محمد فاروق

نیویارک،امریکہ،۔۔۔ پوٹھوار ڈاٹ کوم۔۔۔ پوٹھوار ڈاٹ کوم پر شائع ہونے والی زہر دے کر مارنے کی خبر پر ری ایکشن لیتے ہوئے مرحوم محمد فاروق کے بیٹے رضا فاروق نے نیویارک سے پوٹھوار ڈاٹ کوم کے ساتھ ٹیلیفون پر بتایا کہ ان کے والد کی موت زہر دینے سے نہیں ہوئی تھی۔ بلکہ وہ اپنی طبعی موت سے اس دنیا سے رخصت ہوئے تھے۔ اور انھوں نے اپنے ماموں نصیر احمد کی جانب سے اپنے والد کی موت کے خلاف پولیس میں کیس داخل کئے جانے کے معاملے پر رد عمل کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ ان کے والد کو فادرز ڈے کے موقع پر ہارٹ اٹیک ہوا اور انھیں راول ہسپتال لے جایا گیا۔ جہاں ہسپتال نے انھیں ڈسچارج کر دیا اور کڈنی سپیشلسٹ کے پاس ریفر کر دیا۔ راولپنڈی کے مختلف ہسپتالوں میں جن میں سی ایم ایچ، ایم ایچ، الشفا ہسپتال اور ایک پرائیویٹ میڈیکل سنٹر میں دکھایا گیا۔ جہاں ان سب نے انھیں نیوروسرجن کو دکھانے کا مشورہ دیا اور ڈسچارج کردیا۔رضا فاروق کے مطابق وہ خود امریکہ سے آئے اور اپنے والد کو امریکہ لے گئے اور یہ سب واقعات صرف دو ہفتے کے قلیل عرصے میں انجام پائے۔اور امریکہ آنے کے کچھ روز بعد ان کی موت واقع ہوئی اور امریکی ہسپتال کے مطابق ان کی موت ہارٹ اٹیک اور سٹروک سے ہوئی ۔ہسپتال کی جانب سے ایشو کئے گئے ڈیتھ سرٹیفیکیٹ پر زہر دئے جانے کا کوئی تذکرہ نہیں۔ محمد فاروق نے پاکستان سے امریکہ بیس گھنٹے کی فلائٹ لی اور اگر کسی کو زہر دیا گیا ہو تو وہ کچھ ہی گھنٹوں میں گذر جاتا ہے جبکہ محمد فاروق نہ صرف کئی ہفتے زندہ رہے بلکہ امریکی ہسپتال نے بھی ان کی موت کو طبعی قرار دیا۔رضا فروق کا کہنا تھا کہ ہسپتال والوں نے انھیں میت کو پاکستان لے جانے کی اجازت دی جس پر نصیر احمد نے بھی ان کے ساتھ پاکستان جانے کا فیصلہ کر لیا اور کچھ روز بعد ایسا بے بنیاد کلیم کر لیا اس کی خالص وجہ انھیں پاکستان سے ڈرا دھمکا کر دور رکھنا ہے تاکہ مرحوم محمد فاروق کی جائیداد کو ہتھیایا جا سکے۔

USA; Raza Farooq of Kallar Syedan and New York responded to a story about his father being poisoned which was a fake story put out by his uncle Naseer Ahmed of Mohra Vaince, Kanoha and New York USA in attempt to take over their land. In which Raza Farooq told pothwar.com gave full details including death certificate in which there was no mention of any sort of poisoning.

Raza said My father suffered a Heart attack on Father’s Day June 19 New York City time. He was Rushed to Rawal Hospital in which they discharged him and sent him to a Kidney specialist as they would not operate due to bad Kidneys. After a week in Multiple Hospitals including CMH, MH, Al-Shifa Hospital and Private Medikay Cardiologist Hospital. They determined he had to see a Neurosurgeon and discharged him. I arrived from America and took him to New York City for treatment. This all took place over the span of 2 weeks. If someone is poisoned they die within a few hours or a day. They don’t survive for 2 weeks and then take a Trip to America which was over 20 hours long. In America he was in the Hospital for a few days before passing away. The doctor determined the cause of death to be of Natural Causes mainly due to a Heart Attack and Stroke. On the Death Certificate which is attached, it clearly states the Doctor at the New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital “that the death occured at the time, date, and place indicated and that to the best of my knowledge traumatic injury, or poisoning DID NOT play any part in causing death, and that death did not occur in any unusual manner and was due entirely to NATURAL CAUSES.” Then they gave us permission to fly the body back to Pakistan in which Naseer Ahmed booked his flight and came with us 2 days after we landed to engage in fraudulent claims in an attempt to scare us out of Pakistan.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button